Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ku BaHaGiA!!!!

1st of all, Syukur alhamdulillah to Allah SWT
Today..we have been married for 7 years..
I have a happy family..
Hubby + my lovely princess + my charm prince
I love my family verry much..






for 7 years we lived together..
we shared all those things together..
what can i say...thanks for
the memories..
the gift..
and
everything that u had given to me..
i would realise the experience make us more matured n appreciate what we had achived 2day

to both of you my lovely anf cute kids..We love u all very much..

we hope that u all can love us as we loved u all...r maybe more than that..

our pray..hope u can be a good dotter n son..success in your life..

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

I'm so so happy...with my life..

be a wife and a mother to my kids are such live in a huge golden castle

peace no war...

(kih3...but i realy meant it)

No comments:

Post a Comment