Monday, May 10, 2010

080510 Selamat Hari Ibu

To all mothers in the world..'HAPPY MOTHERS DAY'..
Another mother's day is here,
Bringing joy and pleasure news,
On this special days, Mother dear...
I want to remember you..
I cannot give you costly gift..and I've told you this before..
No matter what i give to you...
You give back to me much, much more..
I can see in your eyes..
in tenders hugs and long good-byes..
a love that only mom and daughter know...
Mom...
I can see in your smile..
through passing years and changing styles..
a friendship that continually seem to grow..
Mom..
You are there..
to care and to understand..
you listened to me when I needed to talk..
you talked to me when I needed to listen
you let me grow and learn from my own mistakes
you never left my side when I was feeling down,
you were there mom.. to pick me up..
and to celebrate the memories we share..
I wish there was a way,
I could repay all those things that you have done for me..
... but...
there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all
Mom..
I loved you yesterday, tomorrow and everyday...
every single time as long as i can breath..
your love is always in my heart..
thanks mom for being a good mother to all of us..
'Happy mothers days to my beloved mother Pn Romhani'

No comments:

Post a Comment